India, it is often said, is not a country, but a continent. An incredibly varied & exciting vacation destination, pulsating with a spectacular mix of people, traditions & landscapes. With an intoxicatingly rich history, which has spawned a number of exquisite palaces, temples & monuments, a journey through this mind-stirring country will blaze in your memory long after you've left its shores.
Stretching from the frozen summits of the Himalayas to the tropical greenery of Kerala, its expansive borders encompass an incomparable range of landscapes, cultures & people. Walk the streets of any Indian city & you will rub shoulders with representatives of several of the world’s great faiths, a multitude of castes & outcastes, fair-skinned, turbaned Punjabis & dark-skinned Tamils. You will also encounter temple rituals that have been performed since the time of the Egyptian Pharaohs, onion-domed mosques erected centuries before the Taj Mahal was built, & quirky echoes of the British Raj on virtually every corner.
The Journeys is hosting a Fam Tour to North India for eligible Trade partners from 16 - 27 September 2019.
This trip to Rajasthan, will take you to a different world where you explore a fascinating history of Indian royalty from Mughal empires to British colonialism, passing through grand palaces, forts & temples.
The “Land” only costs are C$ 1490 for the Agent (Sharing - Double Occupancy) & a Single Supplement of C$ 459. Companions are allowed @ C$ 1693 (Sharing - Double Occupancy). Sightseeing, hotel inspections & all meals are included. And for more details, please visit Agent Educational - North India | Royal Rajasthan
- Traditional Indian Welcome on arrival in Delhi
- Transfers to / from Hotel / Airport & City Tours / Excursions by air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of a Journeys Rep for assistance on all Arrival / Departure Transfers
- Services of English speaking local Guides for all Sightseeing Tours / Excursions as per Itinerary
- Porterage at Airport / Hotels
- Accommodation for a total of 11 nights on “Sharing” basis (Double occupancy)
- Meals as per itinerary - Full Board (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch & D=Dinner)
- Entrance Fees at the Monuments, wherever applicable
- All Government Taxes & Service Fees, wherever applicable
- 24 / 7 Emergency Contact
- Bottled Water during Tours / Drives
- Farewell Gift
- International flights
- Airport Tax, if any
- Visa Fee (US & Canadian citizens require a Visa to be obtained prior to departure, we will provide guidance)
- Camera / Video Fees, wherever applicable, at the Monuments
- Items of personal nature i.e. Room Service, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Internet, Fax, Beverages, Medical or Evacuation Expenses, Insurance, Gratuities & Tips
- Any Meals not specifically listed in the itinerary
- Any optional Programs / Services
- Any items not specified under Inclusions