Everest Base Camp Trek a lifetime high adventure and most popular trek in the world. Everest Base Camp Trek an epic adventure thrilling hike to mount Everest base camp to explore the world highest peak, khumbu glacier, khumbu ice-fall, Himalayan ranges, monasteries and high landscapes. The Everest Base Camp Trek is the best destination to fund and walk around the Himalaya with observe the local hidden Sherpa culture, legendary mountain views and stunning scenery of Khumbu valley. The Everest region the second trekking after Annapurna region and it has many popular treks like Gokyo Lake Trek,Everest Three Pass Trek, Gokyo Chola Pass Trek and Island Peak Climbing. The Mount Everest Base Camp Trek could do complete within 12 to 14 days from Kathmandu and the trek fully running on the tea house accommodation basis.
- Airport Pick up & drop by private car.
- Meals During Trek: (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Three cups tea during the trek.
- Everest National Park Permit.
- Khumbu Municipality Entrance Ticket.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car.
- Domestic Flight Ticket From Kathmandu to Lukla / Kathmandu.
- Good Accommodation on the trek.
- Fresh fruit during the trek
- NHTE’S Dawn jacket, sleeping bag & duffle bag.
- An experienced, expert, helpful and friendly Guide and Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide.
- Adventure Certificate: NHT provides Adventure Certificate.
- An arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical kit bag.
- Drop to the airport by car.
- Farewell dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Porter on the trek. (If you need porter you have to pay extra. We will arrange the porter)
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.