Travel Masters’ latest Impact Award winners recently enjoyed a VIP trip to Scottsdale, Arizona, where they enjoyed the best of what the destination has to offer visitors.
The group, who were joined by Travel Masters’ CEO Neil McMahon and his partner Jackie Seaton, were hosted at the Mountain Shadow Resort where they took part in some of the most exciting local experiences like hot air ballooning, horseback riding and more.
“Escorting our Impact Award winners each year on the annual reward trip allows Jackie and I to personally acknowledge the impact these top performers and support team members are having on our company,” McMahon said.
The Travel Masters Impact Awards are given to the top selling agents in a list of categories, and were awarded at the annual Travel Masters holiday party in December.
This year’s Impact Award winners were:
- Amber Taylor – Airdrie Top Holiday Packages
- Maureen Boa – Saskatoon Top Manulife Sales
- Ruben Grubner – Vancouver Top Air Sales
- Karen Muskens – Kelowna Top Tour Sales
- Fiorella Armoa – Vancouver Top Support Team Member
- Susan Currie – Prince Albert Top Growth
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!