Starting today, (Jan. 9), Air France customers will be able to order a new “A la Carte Menu” named Healthy, which now offers guests a light and naturally-balanced menu, inviting customers to enjoy fresh, gourmet products on board a long-haul flight.
Available in Premium Economy and Economy cabins on long-haul flights beginning April 1, the Healthy Menu comprises of a starter, a main dish, cheese and dessert.
Spring and summer offerings
Spring/Summer menu from April to September 2019:
- Starter: Duo of quinoa salad and soft white cheese fragranced with spices, radish pickles and green asparagus tips with olive oil
- Main dish: Grilled chicken with thyme and rosemary, sauce vierge and green vegetable medley
- Cheese: Ash-coated goat’s cheese with a pumpkin seed crumble
- Dessert: Bourbon vanilla panna cotta, strawberry, red fruit and lime tartare
Autumn and winter offerings
Autumn/Winter menu from October 2019 to March 2020:
- Starter: Lentil salad with balsamic vinegar, cubed celery and carrot, red onion and preserved lemon zest pickle
- Main dish: Pollack in mandarin sauce, tangy yellow carrot and broccoli mousse
- Cheese: Fresh goat’s cheese, wholegrain mustard and honey green vinaigrette
- Dessert: Baked pear with orange blossom honey on cottage cheese, served with dried cranberries and crushed speculoos
The Healthy menu is available for purchase anytime from 90 days to 24 hours before the flight’s departure. This new gourmet offer will be available upon booking beginning today on airfrance.com in the “Manage my bookings” section and when checking in online for €21 incl. VAT or 7,000 Flying Blue Miles as an alternative to the menu offered on board.
À la carte in the sky
As an alternative to the complimentary menu served on board, Premium Economy and Economy customers can choose from six A la carte menus, including five on departure from Paris and three on departure from the French Overseas Departments, USA, Canada, Africa and Asia.
On departure from Paris, as of April 1, 2019:
- Ocean Menu
- Tradition Menu
- Healthy Menu
- FAUCHON Menu
- My Fun Menu
On departure from the French Overseas Departments, USA, Canada, Africa and Asia:
- Ocean Menu
- Tradition Menu
- Italia Menu
These menus, available at a price varying between 12 and 28 euros incl. VAT, or between 4,000 and 8,500 Flying Blue Miles, can be ordered online on airfrance.com, when purchasing your ticket in “Your reservation / in-flight meal”, via the Air France app “Bookings / Options and preferences” and when checking in online up to 24 hours before departure.
(1) Available on departure from Paris to all long-haul destinations excluding flights to Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and to certain destinations where brunches or hot breakfasts are served as a main dish.
(2) French Overseas Departments (Pointe-à-Pitre, Fort-de-France, Cayenne, Saint-Denis), USA (New York-JFK, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston, Washington), Canada (Toronto, Montreal), Africa (Douala, Libreville, Abidjan, Dakar), Asia (Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo-Narita, Tokyo-Haneda, Osaka, Seoul).