Air Transat is adding a little extra fun to its Kids Club, with upgrades including a new livery and meal for young travellers.
Families travelling to Transat’s Florida and South destinations may have the opportunity to fly aboard an Airbus A321 adorned with the Air Transat Kids Club smiley face. While on board, kids can dine on a new meal, free on transatlantic flights and also available on South flights.
Served on a tray with the Kids Club colours, the meal will consist of kid-approved items including mac and cheese with apple sauce, cookies and juice.
Kids Club benefits
For more than 12 years, the Air Transat Kids Club has been welcoming mini-globetrotters aged two to 11 for free, offering them members’ kits filled with travel goodies, priority airport services, on-board surprises and more.
Here are the many perks offered to Kids Club members and their families:
- A member’s kit filled with cool travel goodies
- Free standard seat selection for members on their roundtrip flights
- A family check-in counter for speedier service
- Priority boarding for the whole family, in Economy Class
- On-board surprises to make flying fun
- Priority baggage handling
- Stroller gate delivery service
Air Transat also offers free and automated standard seat assignments to ensure that kids 12 and under are seated with their parents.