The International Convention Center of La Paz, located in Baja California Sur, Mexico, is officially open.
At 9,520 m2 (102,472 sq. ft), the new event space makes it possible to hold both indoor and outdoor sessions, with scenic spaces overlooking the Sea of Cortez as well as the desert.
The new International Convention Center of La Paz features the following:
- 35 minutes from the La Paz international airport
- A dedicated area for speakers and organizers
- Panoramic views of the Sea of Cortez from a forecourt of 9,520 m2
- 4,043 m2 / 43,518.48 sq.ft fully air-conditioned space to receive any type of event, with a height of seven metres (each one divisible into four spaces with acoustic panels from floor to ceiling)
- Red carpet arrival area, purpose built registration area and dedicated VIP and speaker preparation rooms
- Fully-staffed catering with adaptations for special meal requests using sustainably-sourced products
- 10 spaces for parking buses and more than 100 additional parking spaces
For more information on booking the space for your next big MICE event, click here!