UnCruise Adventures has updated its Adventurist program for travel agents, offering more incentives and bonus commissions for qualifying travel professionals.
Program enhancements include:
- A $100 per traveller bonus commission for all non-group or charter bookings
- For group and charter bookings, Adventurists earn a bonus of $1,000 for 16-22 berths, $2,000 for 23-30 berths, and $3,000 for 31-44 berths.
- The top five agents of the year are invited on a free cruise, as part of the Adventurist Advisory Board to exchange ideas with UnCruise Adventures executives.
- Grand Adventurists selling $100,000+ (approx. 20 berths) in annual UnCruise Adventures revenue will receive a free UnCruise for two, a special plaque, UnCruise Adventures logo wear, and notation on their website listing.
- Priority Co-op marketing support
Members of the program currently receive reduced FAM rates and advance notice on special offers on the company’s small ship adventure cruises.
Agents can certify as an Adventurist by completing online tutorials and passing an exam at uncruise.com/travel-partners.