Princess Cruises hosted a high-energy product update in the Vancouver suburb of Langley yesterday. The 250-city North American Destination Princess Tour will see the cruise line spread its brand message to close to 9,000 travel agents across the continent.
“There are so many wonderful cruise lines out there, we at Princess want to make sure you are asking the right questions so that you can put your clients on the right one.” Said Wade Menard, Princess Cruises BDM for Vancouver. “We have over fifty two years of cruising history, resulting in outstanding relationships with over 380 ports of call. We consider ourselves the destination leader, and our itineraries are hand-crafted to provide your clients the best experience in every region of the world.”
Princess by the Numbers
- 18+ ships, 170+ itineraries visiting 380+ destinations in 100+ countries.
- 500+ late night calls and 70+ overnight stays worldwide.
- Five new ships in the next six years: Sky Princess (November 2019), Enchanted Princess (2020), plus three more coming in 2021, 2023 and 2025.
- There are currently more than 110,000 guests who have cruised 16+ times or more than 151 days on Princess. By 2020, this number will grow to 135,000.
Spotlight Shipboard Experiences
- Regional cuisine and wines are served onboard, based on the destinations visited.
- Celebrity chef partnerships include Curtis Stone, Ernesto Uchimura, and Norman Love.
- New production shows curated by award winning Broadway composer Stephen Schwartz.
- Destination-based experiences include Puppies in the Piazza and Cook Your Catch (Alaska), lei-making, hula & ukulele lessons (Hawaii), private Hermitage and Vatican tours (Europe), and more.
- Shore excursions powered by Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, and Bon Appetit, bringing clients closer to the destination.
- Celebration packages are offered for guests celebrating a milestone onboard.
- Weddings at Sea packages start as low as $2,400.
Customized Group Shore Excursions
- With a minimum of six guests, Princess can custom design private shore excursions quoted at net rates, with a 48-hour turnaround time.
- Potential for lucrative commissions and “unshoppable” cruise package.
- Staterooms in all categories sleep four.
- Camp Discovery program offered for three age groups, plus teens and young adults programs.
- Family-specific excursions designed by Discovery At Sea and Animal Planet.
- 3 for Free until Nov. 19: Receive free upgrades, gratuities and shipboard credit on select cruises sailing Summer 2019-Spring 2020.
- Great Escapes Sale until Nov. 19: Dollars off on select cruises sailing Winter 2018-Spring 2019.
- Military Benefit Program (always available): up to $250 shipboard credit for active, retired and disabled American and Canadian military service members.