This year, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts will open nine new properties worldwide.
Now numbering 111 hotels and resorts in 47 countries – including recent openings in Desroches Island, Seychelles; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and São Paulo, Brazil – Four Seasons is planning to open the following new hotels, resorts and private residences in 2019:
- Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens – This project marks the long-awaited entry of Four Seasons in Greece with the transformation of the famed Astir Palace on the Athenian Riviera. The hotel will offer 303 rooms and bungalows along three private beaches with three pools, a spa and seven restaurants and lounges.
- Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Madrid – A restoration and conversion of several historic buildings in the heart of the city's famed Canalejas district is entering its final stages, with the 200 room Four Seasons as the company's first location in Spain. The property will also incorporate 22 beautifully appointed Private Residences.
- Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok at Chao Phraya River: The all-new complex spans nine acres and 200 metres of prime river frontage, with 366 Private Residences and 299 rooms and suites, many with generous outdoor terraces.
- Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bengaluru at Embassy ONE – Set in the heart of India's technology hub as part of the prestigious new Embassy ONE development, the property will feature 230 rooms, 105 Private Residences and prime commercial retail space.
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Los Cabos at Costa Palmas –This oceanfront resort in the Baja Peninsula will soon be home to the third Four Seasons in Mexico. Located on the East Cape on a swimmable stretch of the Sea of Cortez, the resort will include 141 rooms as well as a selection of Private Residences with private yacht slips and a Robert Trent Jones Jr. golf course, within the exclusive Costa Palmas development.
- Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Montreal – The company's fourth property in Canada will open in the heart of Montreal's best shopping neighbourhood; an all-new 169 room hotel and 18 Private Residences connected to the new Holt Renfrew Ogilvy in the Golden Square Mile neighbourhood, as well as the first Canadian restaurant by famed chef Marcus Samuelsson.
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley – Four Seasons' first resort immersed within an estate winery, in partnership with acclaimed winemaker Thomas Rivers Brown, that will be part of the all-new resort set among the mountains and vineyards of one of the world's top wine-producing regions, with 85 rooms and 20 residences.
- Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences One Dalton Street, Boston – Four Seasons will open its second property in Boston's prestigious Back Bay neighbourhood. This sleek, 61-storey skyscraper will be home to 215 hotel rooms and 160 Private Residences and will also include a Zuma restaurant, the renowned Japanese Izakaya with outposts in London, Miami, New York and Las Vegas.
- Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia at Comcast Center – Set in Philadelphia's tallest building, att 60 storeys and with 219 rooms, the property will showcase advanced technologies from Comcast as well as world-class dining experiences by top chefs Jean-Georges Vongerichten and Greg Vernick.