The Affluent Traveler Collection has appointed Claire Y. Bidlingmaier as senior director of supplier relations and agency engagement.
Bidlingmaier’s national account and agency management expertise will play a key role in growing supplier relations with hotel partners, tourist boards and On Location suppliers. In addition, her role includes building the ATC brand through the development of new training, marketing and engagement programs for agents.
Her previous leadership positions were with companies such as Global Consolidated Services, American Express, National Leisure Group and most recently Corporate Travel Services/Exceptional Journeys.
The Affluent Traveler Collection continues to grow at a steady pace and forecasts double digit growth for 2017. Some of the latest additions to the collection include:
- Grand Velas, Los Cabos, Mexico
- Hotel Brunelleschi, Italy
- Marriott, Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Maui
- Somerset On Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos
- The Bohemian Hotel, Celebration, Florida
- The Intercontinental , Madrid, Spain
- The Mansion on Forsyth, Savannah, Georgia
- The Nisbet Plantation Beach Club, Nevis
- The Rosalie Bay Resort, Rosalie, Dominica
- Windjammer Landing Villas, St Lucia
In addition, AMResorts' Secrets properties are now part of ATC.