Nobu Hotels has just opened its very first property in Los Cabos, Mexico.
Featuring 200 guest rooms and suites (103 suites, 97 standard rooms), ample meeting and event spaces, a luxurious spa, running trail, retail shopping, infinity pools, private cabanas, and a variety of bars and dining, including a Nobu restaurant on the beach, Nobu Los Cabos is the newest five-star property on the popular Baja California Peninsula.
Catering to the luxury market, all guests will enjoy soaker tubs and walk-in showers, nightly turn-down service, 65-inch televisions, a Nespresso machine and mini Japanese tea set, minibar restocked daily, butlers and beverage cart service, Natura Bissé signature bathroom amenities, and more in every room.
Rooms and suites
Nobu Los Cabos features 10 room categories.
All bathrooms feature spacious open showers, double vanities and traditional Onsen teak soaking tubs for a truly spa-like experience, tied together with handcrafted décor from local artisans
- Deluxe Room Golf View: 514 ft2/ 48 m2 | King Bed
- Deluxe Room Ocean View: 514 ft2/ 48 m2 | King Bedor Two Queen Beds
- Deluxe Room Swim-Up Ocean View: 514 ft2/ 48 m2 | King Bedor Two Queen Beds
- Junior Suite Golf View: 738 ft2/ 69 m2 | King Bed
- Junior Suite Ocean View: 738 ft2/ 69 m2 | King Bed
- Junior Suite Swim-Up Ocean Front: 738 ft2/ 69 m2 | King Bed
- Zen Suite Ocean View: One Bedroom: 1,044 ft2/ 97 m2 | King Bed
- Sake Suite Ocean View: One Bedroom: 1,098 ft2/ 102 m2 | King Bed
- Miyabi Suite Ocean View: One Bedroom: 1,400 ft2 / 130 m2 | King Bed
- Nobu Suite Ocean Front: One Bedroom: 1,850 ft2/ 172 m2 | King Bed | Two Bedrooms | 2,628 ft2/244m2 | Two King Beds
Eat, stay, & play
Nobus Los Cabos has three restaurants: Nobu Restaurant (indoor or outdoor seating), Nobu Cafe (light bites and cocktails), and Malibu Farm (fresh and local cuisine).
The hotel also has 13,691 square feet of spa space featuring 13 treatment rooms, salon services, indoor hydrotherapy areas, an outdoor hydrotherapy garden–co-ed lounge inside and outside water circuit, an experiential shower, cabana jacuzzi, outdoor shower, steam, and sauna areas, and a full-service gym with an indoor/outdoor spinning and yoga area.
The Nobu Los Cabos is a 45-minute drive from the Los Cabos International airport.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!