Pax Global Media
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun has reopened its doors and welcomed its first guests on Monday, June 15th.
This newly renovated property, situated on a beautiful beach in Puerto Morelos equipped with an artificial sea barrier that protects it from seaweed, marks the first AMResorts® branded property to reopen following the Coronavirus pandemic.
This property features new upgrades and family-friendly renovations, including:
- New Beach Front Heated Swim Out Suites room category with beach and ocean front views
- New waterpark equipped with slides for both adults and children
- New Family Suites room category perfect for accommodating larger families and big groups
- New splash park/toddler pool added to the Explorer’s Club for Kids
- New beachfront wedding venue accommodating up to 120 people
- Renovated modern suites throughout the property
- Renovated fitness center with new air-conditioned yoga room
For more information on the property, click here!
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!