Club Med Turkoise has a new look.
The all-inclusive village now offers an even more upscale experience: Club Med Turkoise is now a 4-Trident space, featuring tons of new upgrades and amenities throughout the resort.
PAX was On Location last week to see those upgrades firsthand.
Deluxe rooms with balcony
A total of 292 rooms are spread across six buildings. The Village now offers 92 deluxe rooms with balconies . These rooms have a fridge with non-alcoholic refreshments, bathrobes and a rain shower. The club and deluxe rooms have all been redecorated in a Caribbean style with new furnishings.
The main theatre has been upgraded and modernized with new large LED screens.
Located in the central part of the resort complex, the new infinity pool has a view of the sea . It invites you to relax with its elegantly shaped loungers nestled in the water.
One of the things we liked most was the cozy area with armchairs and parasol integrated into the pool. Guests can sit and relax inside the pool, while staying dry the entire time!
Blue Coral Bar
The main bar's design and furnishings have been redone. There is coffee, refreshments and cocktails all day long. In the evenings, this space becomes very festive.
Grace Bay Restaurant
The Village's main restaurant has also undergone a facelift. The terrace section has been enlarged and now includes 80 seats on the back terrace and 88 seats on the private terrace.
In the evening, access to the private terrace is reserved for customers who have purchased extra items such as bottles of wine from the cellar or dishes such as lobster.
Sharkies Grill & Beach Bar
This open-air beachfront restaurant has been completely renovated. It offers, among other things, delicious fish tacos, conch burgers and quesadillas.
The health smoothie bar is a must. At sunset, live music is played. Tastings of rum and tequila accompanied by ceviche are offered (surcharge).
The wine cellar
The new wine cellar offers a selection of wines, champagnes and premium alcohols that can be enjoyed on the private terrace of Grace Bay restaurant.
It also offers wine tastings at a cost of US $50 per person. A sommelier welcomed us while the tapas were set up on the long table. Throughout the tasting, slices of Iberian ham from Spain, which has been dried and aged for two years, are cut out in front of us with surgical precision. The animal was fed on acorns and olives. It's an experience not to be missed! A minimum of four people and a maximum of ten people are required.
A nice space with palapas has been set up on the beach to offer spa treatments and massages to create a refreshing and soothing experience.
Training room and tennis
The gym has been redesigned to now include the weight room and cardio room, as well as a variety of courses energizing fitness.
The six tennis courts have been completely redone, and the room is open 24 hours a day.
Club Med Turkoise is also...
- Located on the famous Grace Bay Beach, which is ranked among the most beautiful beaches in the world. The colour of the water is actually turquoise and incredibly clear. The Club Med site has the advantage of having the largest beach area on Grace Bay.
- Daily entertainment: Club Med is renowned for its animation and offers entertainment throughout the day and theme nights every night.
- Water activities: Snorkeling is included in the package. Twice daily, a boat travels near the town in one of six sites teeming with coral and fish. Paddleboards, kayaks and small catamarans are available. Sailing lessons are offered free of charge. Each week, a friendly sailing race is organized as well as a half-day excursion to Iguana Island.
- The trapeze lessons : Club Med Turkoise is part of the village that offers trapeze lessons. Some clients come mainly to Club Med Turkoise to do this activity on a daily basis.
- Zumba and yoga: Zumba and yoga sessions are offered daily. Do not miss the yoga session at the sunset on the pier. Magical!
Good to know
- Club Med is a 15 minutes from the airport
- There is no a la carte restaurant . Guests have two dining options: Grace Bay Restaurant and Sharkies Grill & Beach Bar.
- The Village employs a large number of GOs (nice organizers) from Quebec and guests can therefore be served in French at any time.
- Following a new tobacco control law put in place by the authorities of the Turks and Caicos Islands, smoking is prohibited on all beaches. Two spaces have been set up in the Village for smokers.
- Club Med Mobile App: This application proved very useful during our stay. Guests can see in real time when the next activities will take place.
- Digital bracelet: Vacationers receive a digital bracelet allowing easy access to their room with a simple touch. This can also be used to book spa treatments and excursions. Convenient!
Club Med Turkoise in photos
This article was made possible at the invitation of Club Med.