Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort will debut a multi-million dollar renovation in November, including 14 private plunge pool suites, an adults-only infinity pool, refreshed culinary concepts, an ocean-view fitness center and a new beach club concept.
Signature renovation highlights include:
- A bespoke arrival experience with a new open-air courtyard and sprawling water feature with a native Elephant Tree as the centerpiece.
- Redefined culinary concepts by executive chef Mauricio Lopez, including everything from a traditional Mexican restaurant serving dishes with locally sourced ingredients to a new signature evening dining venue.
- A newly inspired and sophisticated Beach Club experience with a vibrant beach bar, private cliff-side bungalows, massage cabanas and a fire pit for nighttime relaxation.
- New indoor-outdoor, ocean-view fitness center, with hi-tech TechnoGym equipment and the first Outrace training system in Latin America, offering endless training opportunities.
- Additional pool experiences, including an adults-only pool with two Jacuzzis and 14 private plunge pools attached to the property’s beachfront suites.
- A transformed Cabo Kid’s Club with a new outdoor playground, featuring a Splash Zone, children’s pool with a slide, water journey rill, steps away from the new family infinity pool.
“Los Cabos is bustling as a top choice for travellers seeking an exclusive escape, so this renovation comes at a very exciting time for our resort and the destination,” said Maxence Bonnamain, general manager, Hilton Los Cabos Beach and Golf Resort. “Our continued commitment to providing every guest with our renowned warmth and hospitality, coupled with our innovative new amenities, will introduce a new era of exceptional experiences and memorable moments.”
Check out the artist’s renderings of the renovated property below!
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!