A brand new luxury beachfront resort is opening in Los Cabos.
Set along the dramatic coastline of San José del Cabo with panoramic views of the Sea of Cortez, Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve will make its debut this September, and is now open for reservations beginning Nov. 1, 2019.
The opening of Zadún marks the fourth resort in the Ritz-Carlton Reserve portfolio, and the second in the Caribbean and Mexico region.
About the property
Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve will feature 115 elegantly appointed suites and villas, many with their own private plunge pools. The Reserve also features a collection of Ritz-Carlton Reserve Residences.
All of the villas are one or two-story suites that range from 1,910 to 5,930 square feet, with a king bed in the main bedroom, and a private plunge pool or terrace. Each villa has a spacious bathroom with a deep soaking tub, shower, and additional outdoor shower, as well as a separate living room to rest, dine or entertain in full A/C comfort. There's also a private outdoor shower surrounded by Zadún´s lush landscape.
The guestrooms and suites incorporate Mexican design and local aesthetic throughout, and feature private plunge pools that range from 750 to 2,350 square feet. They also have a private terrace overlooking the ocean.
The two-story beachfront Grand Reserve Villa, at almost 6,000 square feet, will offer two bedrooms, a kitchen, private pools and outdoor shower.
Guests of the property will also enjoy:
- Two stunning oceanview pools on property
- Dedicated poolside service
- Complimentary wireless Internet throughout the resort
- Spa Alkemia, a five-acre natural haven designed to inspire well-being and provide pure relaxation
- State-of-the-art fitness and wellness centre is a spacious and naturally-lit environment fully equipped to meet all your fitness needs
- Humo, Authentic, rustic warm and refined restaurant with Latin American flavors
- Barrio, featuring authentic and innovative local culinary experience
- Equis, exotic selection of ceviches and cocktails for casual beach and poolside dining
- Candil, agave bar featuring exquisitely handcrafted cocktails.
- Concierge and Tosoanis service
Eat & drink
Food and beverage offerings showcase local specialties, including a Latin American grill, a venue presenting street food by day and elaborate Mexican cuisine by night, an adults-only outlet offering fresh fish and ceviche, and an agave bar serving handcrafted cocktails.
The spa, designed by TLee Spas, will renew guests in a wellness playground featuring customized, locally inspired treatments. A pool will offer massage features, bubble beds and soothing hydrotherapy while a modern interpretation of a traditional Mexican sweat lodge will cleanse body, mind and spirit.
A sound room will offer therapy that resonates through the flooring to facilitate deep meditation while indoor or outdoor couples' suites will feature steam showers, soaking tubs, plunge pools, and massage studios.
To learn more about the property, click here.
See it for yourself
Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve is also a Virtuoso Preview Property.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!