A new hotel is coming to Riviera Maya.
KASA Hotel Collection is set to open its second hotel in Mexico, KASA Hotel Riviera Maya, this June.
A member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the hotel is located in the exclusive up-and-coming gated community of Puerto Aventuras on the Riviera Maya, just south of Cancun and downtown Playa del Carmen.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist strip, it's the perfect place for families or couples to relax.
At a glance
Guests of the new KASA Hotel Riviera Maya can look forward to the following:
- 42-room boutique hotel in the jungle adjacent to the Caribbean lagoon.
- Oversized rooms and one- and two-bedroom suites, including three Penthouse suites with pool and terrace, as well as the KASA Cooper Private Villa (flat screen televisions, air conditioning, WiFi, coffee maker and in-room safe for all)
- Most rooms facing the lagoon and pool areas.
- Restaurant and bar featuring authentic Mexican and Mayan ingredients serving three meals daily plus light snacks all day
- Private chef and pre-arrival grocery shopping available
- Rooms have fully-equipped kitchens
- Rooftop pools and private terraces
- Infinity pool and swim up bar
- Shuttle bus to the beach club on the Caribbean Sea
- Tom Lehman-designed signature golf course
- Spa services (beachfront massage, private yoga instruction)
- Complimentary bicycles and golf carts
Additionally, Hotel KASA Riviera Maya’s concierge can arrange the hotel’s signature KASA Experiences, which include full- and half-day activities such as cenote diving, biking explorations of the area’s Mayan ruins, Mexican cooking classes, shopping excursions, snorkeling and scuba diving (and certification), yacht and sailing tours, ATV trips, horseback riding, sport fishing trips and architectural expeditions.
For more information, agents can visit www.kasahotelrivieramaya.com
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!