The Chairman Overwater Bungalows at the Royalton Antigua Resort & Spa are officially open for booking.
Royalton Antigua made its debut back in May, but the bungalows were not yet ready.
Now, guests of the all-inclusive luxury hotel can enjoy the only overwater bungalows in Antigua, overlooking the waters of the Caribbean Sea from the shores of Deep Bay. The adults-only Chairman Overwater Bungalows include one master bedroom with a king-sized bed, seating area, dining room, swim-out infinity plunge pool, over-water hammock and glass floors to enjoy the ocean life below.
Besides the utmost luxury and privacy, guests of Royalton Antigua who opt for the Chairman Overwater Bungalows will enjoy the following:
- Butler service
- Seamless check-in with welcome gifts
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Personalized accommodations
- Complimentary dinner served in the bungalow
- Personal fitness and yoga class
- Complimentary laundry service
- Sunset mixologist service
- Luxury bath amenities and robes
- Room aromatherapy and Diamond Club pillow menu
- Complimentary in-room IPTV movie selection
- Golf cart shuttle service
- International and domestic top-shelf spirits selection
- Nespresso machine and gourmet chocolate selection
- Twice daily refreshed minibar
For more information on the Royalton Antigua, click here!
See it for yourself
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!