The newly-formed Serenade Caribbean Hotels has announced the launch of its flagship hotel with the new five-star Serenade Punta Cana Beach & Spa Resort, a 603-room all-inclusive property scheduled to open in June 2020 in the pristine Punta Cana area of the Dominican Republic.
Set along a premium section of Punta Cana, just 10 minutes from the Punta Cana Airport and 15 minutes from downtown, Serenade Punta Cana Beach & Spa Resort will offer families, couples and guests of all ages a complete vacation experience highlighted by luxurious accommodations, gastronomic specialties at six restaurants and five snack bars, day and nighttime diversions, casino, Etra Spa, discotheque, theater and meeting and event space.
“We have been working hard the past year to develop the Serenade Punta Cana Beach & Spa Resort brand for travelers who want an amazing all-inclusive vacation in Punta Cana,” said Aimee Tejeda, director of sales and marketing, adding: “We have built the resort from the ground up maintaining our vision of a value-added experience highlighted by luxury accommodations, amenities and services that will appeal to all guests. We are excited to bring Serenade Punta Cana Beach & Spa Resort to the Dominican Republic starting in June 2020.”
About the property
Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Serenade Punta Cana Beach & Spa Resort is surrounded by gardens, coconut trees, palm trees, vegetation and Playa Cabeza de Toro, a white sand beach.
The resort broke ground on Oct. 17, 2018 and is being designed with modern architecture and interiors that are aligned with an elegant and refined atmosphere in a Caribbean setting. The resort’s style utilizes local materials, stones, colors and textures in a neutral palette accented by warm-colored decorations.
Guests will enjoy an all-inclusive vacation at Serenade Punta Cana Beach & Spa Resort featuring all meals and snacks; alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages; standard Wi-Fi internet access, use of the fully-equipped fitness centre, daily activities, entrance for the kids and teens clubs, use of non-motorized water sports, nightly entertainment (casino, disco, shows); and gratuities, taxes and surcharges.
Serenade Punta Cana Beach & Spa Resort features 603 rooms divided over seven four-story buildings all with a terrace and providing views of the Atlantic Ocean, the property’s lush gardens or swimming pools.
Rooms are offered in 12 categories with the largest options accommodating six guests.
Accommodations include individually controlled air-conditioning, mini-refrigerator, flat-screen cable television, coffee, tea or espresso maker, hair dryer, electronic safe, clock radio, direct dial telephone and complimentary standard Wi-Fi. Bathrooms feature soaps and shampoos, double sinks and showers.
In addition to a comfortable stay, guests of Serenade Punta Cana Beach & Spa Resort can look forward to the following:
- Four á la carte and two buffet-style restaurants, as well as five snack bars located throughout the resort
- The snack bars include a sports bar, beach club with sea views, Premier Concierge club for VIP members, lobby bar with an exclusive lounge, and a bar and lounge in the discotheque
- Three pools: main pool, kids pool (water slides), and Premium pool with Jacuzzi for Exclusive level guests
- Free use of hobie cats, paddle board, kayaking, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment
- Teens club and kids club
- 9,000 sq. ft. Etra Spa with German cosmetics line Babor
- 6,800 sq.ft. casino with both table games and slot machines
- 9,200 sq. ft. meeting space can accommodate up to 840 people and be divided into two smaller rooms
- Wedding gazebo and a dedicated team of wedding specialists
For more information on Serenade Punta Cana, click here!
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!