Starting Jan. 18 and continuing well into 2019, Walt Disney World will unveil a collection of shows, parties, Disney character interactions and more.
All of these new experiences will happen while Walt Disney World is in the midst of its most significant growth of the past two decades, including the recent debuts of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
“Whether you grew up with Mickey and Minnie, ‘The Lion King,’ ‘Cars’ or another classic story, you are going to love what all four of our theme parks have to offer in the coming year,” said George A. Kalogridis, president of Walt Disney World Resort. “This will be a year when the entire family can re-live those memories, plus make new ones together – right here in the world’s premier family vacation destination … the place where dreams come true."
READ MORE: Toy Story Land is now open at Walt Disney World Resort
Magic Kingdom Park
- “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” (Jan. 18 – ongoing)
- New songs for entertainers on Main Street, U.S.A. (Jan. 18 – Sept. 30)
- Limited-time magical moments across the park (Jan. 18 – Sept. 30
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Celebrate the Incredibles at Pixar Place (Jan. 18 – Sept. 30)
- Meet Mike and Sulley from Pixar’s Monsters, Inc. (Jan. 18 – ongoing)
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy (spring 2019 – ongoing)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” (Jan. 18 – Sept. 30)
- “The Lion King” three-dimensional photo opportunities (Jan. 18 – Sept. 30)
- More celebration of “The Lion King” to be revealed at a later date
- Epcot International Festival of the Arts, featuring expanded Disney on Broadway Concert Series (Jan. 18 – Feb. 25)
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, featuring expanded Garden Rocks Concert Series (March 6 – June 3)