Online registration is now open for Sandals Resorts’ Canadian series of Certified Sandals Specialist workshops which take place across the country May through September 2019.
With 12 stops in Western Canada, Sandals invites agents to “take the keys” and lock in more bookings than ever before.
Key product updates
During the fast-paced, concise sessions, agents will receive key product updates, key selling strategies, key tips and more key information they need to sell Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts.
The workshops also fulfill the educational requirement towards becoming a Certified Sandals Specialist, as well as the maintenance requirement for agents already holding CSS status.
All workshops in Western Canada are scheduled in the morning (7:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.) and include breakfast.
In addition, the Sandals workshops are ACTA approved. Each travel agent or manager who completes a workshop receives 10 credits towards their Certified Travel Counsellor or Certified Travel Manager designation.
Space is limited and agents are encouraged to register early.
A non-refundable fee of $40 is required at time of registration. All participants will receive a 2019 workbook manual (which serves as an excellent resource guide), a 2019 CSS certificate (to show off and post on social media) as well as a supply of the newest collateral materials.
Agents can register online at www.uvisandals.ca and contact their local Business Development Manager or Inside Sales 1-800-545-8283 or 416-223-0028 for any additional information.
Western Canada schedule
The Sandals 2019 Western Canadian workshop schedule is below:
- May 8 – Burnaby, BC: Holiday Inn Metrotown, 4405 Central Blvd.
- May 9 – Surrey, BC: Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel, 15269 104th Avenue
- May 14 – Edmonton, AB: Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West, 10011 184th Street NW
- May 15 – Red Deer, AB: Radisson Red Deer, 6500 67 Street
- May 16 – Calgary, AB: Hyatt Place Calgary Airport, 10 Aero Crescent NE
- June 5 – Langley, BC: Sandman Signature Langley, 8828 201 Street
- June 6 – Kelowna, BC: Kanata Kelowna Hotel & Conference Centre, 2429 Highway 97 North
- June 18 – Winnipeg, MB: Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites, 1800 Wellington Avenue
- June 19 – Saskatoon, SK: Delta Hotels Bessborough, 601 Spadina Crescent East
- June 20 – Regina, SK: The Hotel Saskatchewan, 2125 Victoria Avenue
- September 11 – Edmonton, AB: Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West, 10011 184th Street NW
- September 12 – Calgary, AB: Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Airport, 2335 Pegasus Road NE
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!