There are just two weeks left to submit to our Holiday Snapshots contest!
This year, we've teamed up with Sunwing and Planet Hollywood Resorts to offer an incredible grand prize to one lucky winner.
How to submit
Travel agents can submit up to three photos (per participant) until Oct. 14, 2019. Voting begins Oct. 15 through Oct. 25, with the winner announced on PAXnews.com on Oct. 29. Looking for some inspiration?
Submit your very best creative vacation snapshots with these ideas in mind:
- PEOPLE PERSON: Was it their smile? The way they carried themselves? Consider sending a photo of the locals you’ve met or been inspired by on your travels.
- LANDSCAPE LOVER: Awe-inspiring scenery from around the world. From bustling city neighbourhoods, to dramatic mountain peaks, we want to see what takes your breath away.
- NATURAL BEAUTY: The world is a beautiful place. From flora and fauna to land, sea and sky, send us your best “no filter needed” moments.
Photography skills will be the deciding factor that sends one lucky agent down to Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica onboard Sunwing Airlines. The approximate value for one all-inclusive vacation for two (2) to the Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica is $5,170 plus taxes.
One lucky winner will win the following grand prize:
- Roundtrip airfare, based on economy class, for two (2) persons consisting of two (2) adults (one of whom must be the winner) from any available Canadian gateway to Liberia, Costa Rica onboard a Sunwing Airlines operated flight
- Seven (7) nights standard accommodations at the Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica in a room based on a double occupancy
- An all-inclusive meal plan while at the Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Land transfers between the airport and hotel in destination
- All hotel taxes and processing fees
- Taxes (including, but not limited to, departure taxes, air seat/airline taxes and applicable federal, provincial, municipal, state and/or local taxes)
For more information on Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica, click here.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!