Loyal Canadian agents have fully supported Costsaver’s ‘Guided Independent’ style of touring and its “Ready to Go” rate since its inception with sales exceeding all expectations.
2019 is already tracking to be another record-breaking year, with sales to date up by 30 per cent, and Costsaver has responded to this increase in demand from the industry by introducing a brand new Asia program, launching in January.
Introducing 7 new countries
Already taking independent and value-conscious touring clients right across Europe, North Africa, USA, Canada and South America, Costsaver’s inaugural Asia program will serve seven new countries – Japan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, India and Hong Kong – from just $198* CAD per day.
“We would like to thank our valued agent partners for enthusiastically embracing the Costsaver brand and helping us to build what is now a robust, standalone travel company, with a bright future ahead,” said Wolf Paunic, president of Costsaver Canada. “There is real appetite from the ‘Ready to Go’ value traveller, which has opened up a whole new audience to the touring sector and is creating an unbeatable opportunity for the trade. We’ve responded to the incredible demand by expanding into new destinations with each year of operation, and we’re very excited to be opening up Asia to the Guided Independent Traveller for the very first time in 2019.”
Costsaver’s value tours cover all the essentials, such as hand-picked accommodation, quality transport, city tours and plenty of meals. The rest is then left up to the traveller, so that they can to tailor their own personalized dream holiday – either choosing to enjoy a selection of Costsaver’s hand-crafted ‘Optional Experiences’ or simply uncovering the destination their own way.
The exciting new Costsaver Asia value tours include seven new hand-crafted itineraries:
- Japan Discovery: (10 days) – Visiting Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka, this is the perfect trip for clients who wish to visit Japan’s top cities, whilst also ticking off iconic sights such as Mount Fuji and Hiroshima along the way.
- Vietnam and Cambodia Adventure: (14 days) – Combines a beach stay in Nha Trang with visits to Vietnam and Cambodia’s iconic cities; Hanoi, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City and Siem Reap in Cambodia. This trip is the perfect option for clients who want some relaxation time amidst city sightseeing, culture and history.
- Iconic Thailand: (9 days) – Ideal for clients who want to see the sights of the historical ‘Golden Triangle’ while also ticking off Thailand’s buzzing cities. Trip highlights include Bangkok, Chiang Rai and culminating in Chiang Mai, guests will see the rural countryside landscapes of Thailand, as well as its cultural hubs.
- Wonders of China: (10 days) – Visiting the main cities of China including Shanghai, Xi’an and Beijing, with all internal flights included, clients will get a taste for the ancient history of China and the iconic sites which make the country a bucket list destination for many.
- MINI STAY: Hong Kong Highlights: (4 days) – This 4 day mini-stay can be booked as a standalone tour, or as an extension to any Costsaver trip. Clients will explore this iconic city with a railway ride on the Peak Tram to the top of Victoria Peak, a visit to the charming Aberdeen fishing village and bargain hunting at Stanley Market.
- Highlights of India: (10 days) – Clients can go tiger spotting in Ranthambore National Park, and explore the historical sites of Delhi, the Rajput majesty of Jaipur culminating in a visit to the famed Taj Mahal.
- Highlights of India with Varanasi: (12 days) – This itinerary offers clients the opportunity to experience life on the banks of the holy River Ganges, with a sunrise boat cruise in the ancient city of Varanasi, along with adventures to Rajasthan, Delhi and Agra.
All Costsaver tours include accommodation in handpicked hotels, daily breakfast plus additional dining experiences, essential highlight sightseeing, expert Travel Director, comfortable coach transportation and airport transfers. The rest is Tailored by You.
For more information on Costsaver, click here!