Fifty-five guided journeys can be found in Luxury Gold’s 2019 worldwide magazine, showcasing a collection of trips personally curated by The Travel Corporation’s Chairman Stanley Tollman.
“For the 2019 edition of our Luxury Gold magazine, we are continuing to share inspiring stories from our tastemakers, seventeen individuals who are passionate about travel, food, wine, art, music, and history,” said Ulla Hefel Böhler, Global CEO of Luxury Gold. “These tastemakers stories are a great selling tool for our amazing travel advisors and are an opportunity to refine their knowledge on our exceptional experiences with this shareable content.”
Highlights of the program include:
- The exclusive Chairman’s Collection, offering a rare opportunity to meet Legendary Locals such as Princess Anita von Hohenberg at her Austrian castle to making music in Nashville with Grammy Award-winning musician, Charlie McCoy;
- Luxury Gold’s dedicated Travelling Concierge to assist each client to personally tailor their holiday;
- My Luxury Gold, an online hub which enables them to touch base with their Travelling Concierge before they even depart for their vacation;
- Your Way, which allows guests to receive a choice of included experiences to customize their journey;
- Relaxed Starts, days on which guests can enjoy breakfast in their room at no extra charge.
In addition to launching more than two months earlier, Luxury Gold is also offering a 10 per cent Early Payment Discount for a limited time.