GLP Worldwide has introduced two innovative wellness programs, Thailand Yoga Wellness Retreat and FUNctional Fitness Retreat in Costa Rica in 2020 in response to a growing demand for wellness tourism.
“We are thrilled to introduce these two wellness focused programs for travellers as there is a real void in the marketplace in offering authentic, curated wellness programs,” said Alan Law, GLP Worldwide director of sales and marketing. “GLP is known for its commitment to provide travellers with experiences reflecting local culture, nature, cuisine and now wellness."
Centred around wellness, the programs will also include activities that embrace the local culture, cuisine, and scenery of each destination.
About the programs
Thailand Yoga Wellness Retreat – May 5-13, 2020
- Daily yoga instruction by certified yoga teacher Jessica Leung
- Round trip local Flights from Bangkok to Ko Samui
- 2 nights at U Sukhumvit Bangkok hotel in twin share/double room
- 6 nights at Absolute Sanctuary in selected room category
- Meals as described in itinerary
- Exclusive use of Yoga Studio at Absolute Sanctuary
- All Tours and transfers including entry fees in Air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guide for all included sightseeing
- Return transfers from Suvarnabhumi Airport (Bangkok) and Bangkok hotel
- Return transfers from Ko Samui Airport and Absolute Sanctuary
- VAT government tax and service charge
FUNctional Fitness Retreat– Costa Rica – April 14-19, 2020
- Daily FUNctional workouts by certified Coach Anna Cristini, owner at Cristini Athletics
- Five nights in deluxe room at Bahia del Sol Beach Front Boutique Hotel – Guanacaste
- Five breakfasts, three lunches, two dinners
- Roundtrip transport to and from Liberia Airport
- Hike at Las Catalinas Trails
- Catamaran snorkelling and beach tour
- Adventure tour with zip lining, horseback riding, and hot springs (lunch included)
- Cristini Athletics swag
Price for the above two programs excludes international airfare, any applicable visa expenses, porterage at hotels, meals not mentioned in itinerary, gratuities, optional travel insurance or expenses of a personal nature.
For more information agents can visit GLP Wellness Programs.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!