Transat has released details on its new Weddings brochure.
Packed with useful tips, presented in association with Weddingbells, for the third year in a row, the brochure’s 80+ pages include a special section with exclusive content by Weddingbells. In it, readers will find a 12-month countdown for a hassle-free destination wedding, ideas for adding local colour to the celebrations, pointers for snapping memorable pictures and, of course, key fashion and beauty tips.
The brochure lists more than 230 hotels from top chains, with the specifics on what’s included in hotel and wedding packages. Couples can choose from 26 destinations, such as Mexico, Dominican Republic and Cuba, as well as Costa Rica, Haiti, Panama, Colombia, Jamaica, and more.
Advantages for wedding couples
By booking a group package with Transat to celebrate their union, couples enjoy an array of advantages:
- The first 30 wedding guests who book with Transat will not be required to pay a deposit until 90 days after the booking date or 60 days before departure.
- The wedding couple benefit from a wedding planning trip to the resort
- They also get an upgrade to Option Plus on Air Transat (and all the privileges that entails),
- Additional carry-on for the wedding gown
- $500 travel voucher for future vacations
- Price Drop Guarantee
- $100 credit for pre-booked excursions
Weddings at sea
For a smooth-sailing wedding, celebrating nuptials on board a cruise ship is another great option. There’s nothing to plan—the cruise line charts the course to the big day, creating a personalized ceremony.
Transat’s new all-in-one cruise packages include round-trip flight, transfers and cruise, it’s never been easier for couples to say their vows at sea.