The all-new 2018 California Visitor’s Guide is now available, featuring 727 travel ideas for exploring the Golden State.
The 196-page magazine provides potential visitors with information and inspiration designed to make their next California vacation the trip of a lifetime.
“California has so much to offer travelers no matter what they’re seeking, from adventure to relaxation, and family activities to world class dining experiences,” said Visit California President & CEO Caroline Beteta. “The 2018 California Visitor’s Guide is the best tool to start dreaming up the perfect Golden State vacation.”
The guide features travel ideas from several notable Californians, including veteran food writer Jen Murphy, Los Angeles-based novelist Ivy Pochoda and TV host and actor Mario Lopez, who adorns the cover of the 2018 guide.
The 2018 guide also includes:
- “Choose Your Own Family Adventure,” a helpful look at kid-friendly attractions throughout the state
- An annotated map showcasing 12 fascinating California museums
- A look at all 21 California Missions dotting the coastline
- Information on urban walking tours
- Comprehensive guides to all 12 regions of the state
The 2018 California Visitor’s Guide is available online here.